ZeoWorks

Gamestudios

Forums

Forum Home > Reviews & Requests > Fighting Back

Dale

I think there should be a way to fight back, like if he gets close you can push him back or barricade yourself into certain areas that have a back route, or make doors that can slow him down.
When you beat the game you get the chance to pick up a weapon and kill him (insert different death cutscenes when he dies for different methods of killing)

I'm aware these may be difficult to look into but in just two months of creation i feel like this could be a start to something great ( get it too perfection and before you know it you'll be on steam charging for purchases;))

--

Welcome to mystery; t(=^c^=t)

December 23, 2012 at 1:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sean
Site Owner

Dale at December 23, 2012 at 1:15 PM

I think there should be a way to fight back, like if he gets close you can push him back or barricade yourself into certain areas that have a back route, or make doors that can slow him down.
When you beat the game you get the chance to pick up a weapon and kill him (insert different death cutscenes when he dies for different methods of killing)

I'm aware these may be difficult to look into but in just two months of creation i feel like this could be a start to something great ( get it too perfection and before you know it you'll be on steam charging for purchases;))

Sounds interesting, I liked the "pick up a weapon" idea when you beat the game.  I'll keep note of your suggestion and see what I can make out of it. (Possibly a weapon mode or game-mod?) ^_^

--

~ZeoWorks

December 23, 2012 at 1:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MassTortoroGamer

that will be good

December 23, 2012 at 1:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pedro.

Weapons? The one great thing about these kind of horror games, is that the fear you sense and experience, comes from the fact that you have not a single stick or punch to defend yourself. Adding weapons to the game will transform it into any other shooter: people wandering through the forest, fearless 'cause when SlendyTubbie appears, BAM, headshot and that's it.

December 25, 2012 at 4:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sean
Site Owner

Pedro. at December 25, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Weapons? The one great thing about these kind of horror games, is that the fear you sense and experience, comes from the fact that you have not a single stick or punch to defend yourself. Adding weapons to the game will transform it into any other shooter: people wandering through the forest, fearless 'cause when SlendyTubbie appears, BAM, headshot and that's it.

Agreed Pedro. ^_^

--

~ZeoWorks

December 25, 2012 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dale

Ahh, but, as i mentioned before: The idea is not to pick up a weapon and kill him free will... i aim to end the game with a better scene than just an end... a small cut scene of your tubby killing him with a variety of methods will give people reason to win if there is lots of scenes avaliable depending on the last custard you collect.
You could also From the prementioned idea make it so the slendy gets awesome kill animations on you when you lose.

--

Welcome to mystery; t(=^c^=t)

December 25, 2012 at 5:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Liam

Maybe at the end you gotto survive by going over the sea on any way?

--

Meow.

Yes, my photo is just for lols. It's not me.

December 25, 2012 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

regularshowman

I like Dale's idea, he's not saying that you can fight back at the beggining, he's saying after you beat the game, or the map you're on, and what with the incredible monster designs, I've always wanted to fight them as enemies, the only suggestion I have to add on to Dale's suggestion is that it shouldn't be easy, not in the slighest, but not cheap either. The combat should also have some stratedgy and depth to it, considering the fact that the monsters have essentially turned into boss fights.

June 26, 2014 at 4:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.